Thank you for your interest in my cakes! If you would like for me to make a cake for you but have not yet contacted me, please send me an e-mail with what you are interested in and the date you are needing the cake.
Here are some things you need to know about ordering a cake from me:
- Please start by e-mailing me and telling me what kind of cake you are wanting and the date you are needing it for.
- I require a minimum of 2 weeks notice on cake orders. However, please note that I receive orders up to 6 months in advance sometimes.
- All of the details for your cake (flavor, colors, design, etc) must be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of pickup.
- A non refundable deposit in the amount of half of the total price is due the same day that I agree to make your cake. **Update: In order to ensure that I will be available to make your cake, a deposit must be made even before all of the details are worked out. The reason for this is that while I am waiting for you to decide how many servings you need or how you want your cake decorated, etc, other cake orders are coming in for that same date. Once the deposits are made for those orders, I may not have an opening anymore to be able to make your cake.** Thanks for understanding! =)
- Deposits are non refundable.
- The balance of your cake will be due at the time of pickup.
|Once I have agreed to make your cake, please use the form below to pay your deposit through PayPal.
In the Deposit Amount, enter the deposit amount that I quoted you for the cake.
**In the “Name” box, please put either your name or the cake recipient’s name.**